‘X’ is for eXcited
- I’m eXcited that I fortuitously found these squares at the yard sale.
- I’m eXcited that the A to Z blog challenge gives us this chance to persist with our blogs and grow as writers.
- I’m eXcited that I have this opportunity to share this treasured set of quilt squares with others.
- I’m eXcited that I got in touch with the TaylorCountyHistoricalMuseum where the quilt squares will go when I get a chance to get to Iowa. I’d rather see them somewhere where their history can stay intact, instead of having them in another yard sale some day.
- I’m eXcited that I’ve been able to discover as much information about some of these people that I’ve been able to find.
- I’m eXcited that these women and girls sat down for a few afternoons or evening in 1934 to leave this legacy for the future.
- I’m eXcited that this trace of Athelstan, Iowa exists, despite time marching on.